ImproChem provides chemical and equipment solutions, as well as site-specific technical services to more than 1,900 Customers across Sub-Saharan Africa. Industries served include:
- Upstream Oil & Gas Exploration and Production.
- Crude Oil Refining.
- Coal-to-liquids and Gas-to-liquids.
- Chemicals and Petrochemicals.
- Finished Fuels & Biofuels.
- Mineral Processing.
- Primary Metals.
- Power Generation.
- Public Water.
- Food & Beverage.
- Sugar & Ethanol.
- Pulp & Paper.
- Institutional Customers.
…and many more.
While fastidiously ensuring that our chemical products and equipment technologies are optimally deployed, ImproChem’s dedicated team of technologists provide site-specific services to ensure that our Customers receive the best possible results. We partner with our Customers to develop and document Value Generation projects encompassing one, or a combination, of the following performance improvement goals:
- Minimise water consumption and wastewater disposal expenses.
- Maximise production throughput.
- Protect valuable capital assets.
- Reduce energy use.
- Prevent unplanned downtime.
- Meet product quality specifications.
- Compliance with environmental, health and safety (EH&S) legislation.